1.Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about their horoscope sign & themselves. You can use any horoscope at all. You don’t have to be an expert, lol. 2. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged.
1. I’m a Leo – that says it all.
2. I’m also the Chinese sign of the Rat. Talk about a shock to the Leo, lol. The rat part of me keeps my feet on the ground. The Leo part of me snobs the rat. They always bicker.
3. Leo likes loud music and parties, rat hates noise and fuss. Luckily Leo sits on rat when we go out, and we usually have a great time. Rat sulks.
4. The Leo in me insists that the house be clean at all times. The Leo also insists I get a maid. The rat in me just passed out. Thrift is the rat’s middle name.
5. I clean my own house. The Leo in me wails ‘At least wear gloves so you don’t ruin your manicure!’ The rat sneers.
6. The Leo in me loves jewelry. The rat in me hocks it whenever we need rent money. I bought two pearl necklaces for 15$ each. The Leo in me was horrified. Only 15$? They must be fakes. I hocked them for 60$. The rat in me sang all the way home. Leo sulked.
7. One of my cashmere sweaters got a huge, unrepairable hole in it. “Throw it out!” cried Leo. “Wear it to gym,” said the rat. I wear it to my gym class. Leo is secretly thrilled.
8. Leos and rats both like good food. They seem to agree that chocolate is next to Nirvana. When I eat chocolate, both Rat and Leo are thrilled.
I tag: whoever wants to play!